We are looking for an experienced and capable Senior Manager to join us in either Riyadh or Jeddah in a period of sustained growth. You will ensure that projects you manage or own stay on track and stick to agreed deadlines, keeping within budgets through effective management, and maintaining good client relations by reporting any plan variations and explaining required changes effectively.
This role is varied with a great amount of responsibility. This includes helping team members to grow and develop by identifying training and development needs for them to progress; and promoting Colliers as a thought leader in the industry and consultancy of choice at every opportunity. This is a great opportunity to take on a fresh challenge in an exciting jurisdiction with a world-class consultancy.
The key responsibilities of a Senior Manager include, but are not limited to:
• Conducting and managing delegation of inspections of properties on larger or strategically important projects, following agreed international and Colliers standards of due diligence
• Preparing valuation reports following the terms of agreement and the standard Colliers Template for the type of project
• Running client meetings, directing contributions required by the junior persons present, ensuring that client meetings achieve their objectives to satisfaction of all concerned parties
• Developing a strong network of business professionals that can assist in developing new business and being able to effectively manage current projects
• Ensuring that cash flow is adequately maintained and being accountable for the generation of new lines of business and feedback on competitive activity
• Looking constantly for ways to improve both the effectiveness of the organisation, developing new business channels and opportunities and new strategic partnerships and relationships
• Exploring, determining root causes and providing appropriate solutions for any technical, commercial or people related issues as they occur
Colliers International (NASDAQ, TSX: CIGI) is a leading global real estate services and investment management company. With operations in 68 countries, our 14,000 enterprising people work collaboratively to provide expert advice and services to maximize the value of property for real estate occupiers, owners and investors; and deliver industry-leading investment returns for shareholders.
Colliers professionals think differently, share great ideas and offer thoughtful and innovative advice to accelerate the success of its clients. We have been ranked among the top 100 global outsourcing firms by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals for 13 consecutive years, more than any other real estate services firm, and the number on property manager in the world by Commercial Property Executive for two years in a row.
The key skills and qualities of a Senior Manager:
• Bachelor s/Master s Degree, preferably in Real Estate; and RICS/IVSC or equivalent, able to comply with all relevant qualification requirements in their country of operation
• Outstanding leadership qualities, able to effectively direct and manage a team, set goals for the group, and help them to develop both personally and professionally
• Strong commercial acumen in the industry and always looking to improve their knowledge
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to interact and build relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
• First rate decision-making and strategic thinking skills, able to assess the current situation and think ahead to ensure long-term success for the business