About Your Job
As Senior Manager Supply Chain, your role encompasses the planning and management of all procurement management activities and integrates supply and demand management within Qatar Duty Free to ensure each shop is getting the right product, at the right place, at the right time, and at the right cost to the right customer, in the right quantity with the right condition.
Your accountabilities will include but not be limited to the following:
• Formulating, implementing and maintaining the supplychain strategy, developing and setting measurable performance metrics for all areas, including Warehouse Operation, Inventory Management, Stock Control, Procurement etc.
• Manage the day to day operations of supply chain activities to ensure agreed KPIs, productivity and safety measures are met and closely monitored. Lead and manage purchasing, inventory control, forecasting, warehousing, transportation and other areas are required.
• Investigate, and re-engineer where appropriate, all processes and systems within procurement and
logistics to deliver the procurement strategy and action plan.
• Manage all aspects of material flows through the supply chain including issues in transportation and warehousing such as vehicle routing, fleet management and material handling, ensuring sufficient stock is transferred to Sub Store to support local promotions, in line with Operations Manager specifications.
• Use various techniques to develop the good inventory forecasting models measure the accuracy of stock forecasting and determine the right inventory policies, priorities available stocks, and work with the category buying team agreeing on clear discontinued stock exit strategies.
• Manage material flow to ensure inventory is maintained to the optimum level to support on time
customer deliveries while keeping inventory holdings at the appropriate levels.
• Identify need, devise solutions and develop new procedures for a more analytical, automated management system at the warehouse in sync with operations at the Duty Free Shop.
• Identify any Logistics and Supply chain synergy opportunities through supply routes. Identify and manage risk within the supply chain, address tactical and strategic supply chain issues.
• Leads product development commodity strategies in line with corporate initiatives to improve supply chain efficiencies and reduce the total cost of supply chain management.
You will hold a Bachelors Degree or equivalent , ideally in Business. You have 10 years of job related Executive Management experience with at least 3 years at a Senior Manager level.
You will have Inventory Management experience in a rapidly growing multi-cultural environment, including replenishment, pricing and analysis (or equivalent) .