As Senior Managing Consultant, Public Sector, you will be responsible for the ongoing identification, development, and assessment of business opportunities, in accordance with the Government strategy in the UAE, including strategic outsourcing with key accounts.
The individual will work with the Government leader in UAE to develop executive and senior management relationships in client organizations that lead to being viewed as a "trusted advisor."
The individual will work with the Government leader in UAE to develop a portfolio of strategic services opportunities in accordance with the Government strategy, to select the most attractive opportunities (especially sole source deals) based on proactive market screening, account targeting, and business analysis techniques for potential engagement.
They will work collaboratively with other IBM units, other partners, and outside consultants as appropriate. They will work with the Government leader supporting ongoing qualification of these opportunities and recommend whether the opportunity should be formally engaged by an IBM Global Services engagement team, disqualified, or referred to another IBM provider.
The individual will be expected to help identify opportunities and drive them until formal engagement and will be expected to be involved in the delivery of engagements as well as helping to sell them in the first place.
Essential Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate:
- Would have worked in UAE and sold & delivered major government programmes.
- Can demonstrate tangible business relationships at the senior levels in government organizations and actively manage these relationships
- Will have in-depth knowledge of the UAE government and governments in the GCC region with proven track record of selling and working on major transformation programs.
- Ideally, has worked in an IT consulting firm (including Big 4) with proven track record of managing professional and consulting services.
- Has proven experience and expertise in managing diverse teams.
- Preferably has 15 years of experience and track record of Sales, Delivery and People Management.
- Is a team Player and has proven expertise in working across markets and leveraging a regional or global business to win and deliver engagements.
- Has managed teams to achieve outcome and success.
- Have Sales experience and proven management skills around forecast management, pipeline management and revenue planning.
- Ideally, the successful candidate will come with a clear understanding of the Saudi government and has a view on the major deals in the next 2 years
Desirable Skills & Experience.
- Fluency in Arabic.
- Motivated to achieve IBM greatness and growth, ability to share, stimulate and enthuse motivation for the same goal.
- Culturally knowledgeable and adaptable; committed to diversity in the team and wider workplace.
- Strong personal advocate for IBM Brand.
- Exceptional presence and confidence.
- Relentlessly positive, sense of humor, versatile, open, emotionally intelligent.
Industry Type :
IT - Software Services
Functional Area :
Corporate Planning / Consulting / Strategy / M&A