Required to join a consultancy in Qatar working on a healthcare project. The successful candidate will be responsible for the design and supervision of TSE networks, water networks, sewerage networks and irrigation networks( primary, secondary, and tertiary) and pumping stations ( storm water and sewerage) as well as sewage treatment plants.
Applicants should meet the following criteria
• A degree in Mechanical Engineering
Extensive experience in the design of site utilities including TSE, storm water, irrigation, sewage treatment etc
• 10 + years of design experience within engineering consultancies
• Chartered Engineer (CEng) of Professional Engineer (PE) preferred
• GRADE A- UPDA Certification is a must
• Experience in liaising with KAHRAMAA (W) and ASHGAL (Drainage).
• Experience on healthcare projects would be an advantage