KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration, through conceptualization, to realization of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments.
For over 50 years we ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities. As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 200 International Design Firms; a Top 20 International PM firm; and 44 th largest global architecture firm.
We draw from the expertise from over 60 nations, bringing experience from every major market of the globe. With over 2,500 multidisciplinary professionals and staff, we are an international professional consulting services firm.
We are now seeking an exceptional Senior Mechanical Engineer to join our award winning team based within our Qatar project.
This critical role will be responsible for representing the firm in communications with the client, design consultants and contractor from post contract award and technically assess contractor submittals in accordance with mechanical focused strategy and procedures.
Paramount to success within this varied role will include;
• Providing leadership and subject matter expertise to the project to achieve time, cost, quality and safety objectives.
• Monitoring and reporting on the production of information with respect to the discipline-related services submittal progress.
• Reviewing submitted shop drawings and material submittals against the drawings and specifications, local codes and statutory requirements and international best practice.
• Construction management of mechanical related services including construction of building works, infrastructure
water, waste water, HVAC and district cooling works.
• Providing technical input and experience to resolve engineering issues.
• Monitoring the Engineers and Inspectors performance to ensure that they are fulfilling their roles and responsibilities.
• Maintaining open communication with the client and contractor's discipline engineers on project related issues.
• Preparing project reports (written and photographic) on progress of works, quality and technical conformance of the works, safety and other matters.
• Attending technical and progress meetings with the contractor/client's representative.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that you will bring a minimum of 15 years career experience with a Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering.
Significant experience with Hospital/Healthcare projects will also be viewed favourably.
KEO s performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its contribution to client success wherever we work.
Our generous remuneration packages are bespoke and provide a wide range of additional benefits to support both national and expatriate employees and their families. W e take pride in offering long term and dynamic career opportunities and invest in our people through our global learning, development and leadership programs.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.