, Posted on May 30, 2018
Responsible for creation and annual update of Clinical evaluation reports(CER) for existing medical devices and for newly released ones.
• Responsible for creation and update of Risk Management report(RMR) and post market surveillance (PMS)for medical devices.
• Creation and review of all IFU included within the medical devices from a medical point of view.
• Coordination with Regulatory Affairs specialists to make sure that all reports are complying with international standards (CE,FDA&Canadian).
• Stay up to date with all new regulations and guidelines and make sure that all reports are updated accordingly.
Industry Type :
Medical / Healthcare / Diagnostics / Medical Devices
Functional Area :
Doctor / Nurse / Paramedics / Hospital Technicians / Medical Research
Desired Candidate Profile
Physician with at least 5 Years practicing experience (Preferably ICU, Anesthesia ,Urology , Nephrology or Intravascular).
• Awareness of research methodology including clinical investigation design and biostatistics information management (e.g. scientific background or librarianship qualification ; experience with relevant databases such as Embase and Medline).
• Professional in medical writing (e.g. medical training and experience in systematic review and clinical data appraisal).
• Experience of using catheters(CVC, Dialysis or Urology) with awareness of the related design , diagnosis , conditions , indications , related risk management , alternatives........etc.
• Excellent Communication Skills.
• Professional with MS Office.
• Solid English Language Proficiency.
Disclaimer: Naukrigulf.com is only a platform to bring jobseekers & employers together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of the prospective employer independently. We do NOT endorse any requests for money payments and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information.We also recommend you visit Security Advice for more information. If you suspect any fraud or malpractice, email us at email@example.com
People also searched for
Ameco Medical Industries
About this Company
Ameco Medical Industries is a medical group dealing in Catheters & Healthcare business since more than 12 years , and is being directed by physicians who had practiced medicine for quite a long time and who have got a high experience in the use of medical catheters.
Medical Devices and Supplies
See all Careers and Jobs at Ameco Medical Industries
View Contact Details
Additional Information Required
Employer has requested some additional information along with your application for this job