Responsible for maximizing Pfizer brand growth through the different sales & promotion activities and being a business enabler through becoming a territory owner within certain geography.
Product Promotion & Sales:
• Promote products to designated customers in order to achieve territory plan objectives
• Implement value added programs across the territory
• Visiting physicians to promote Pfizer products
• Distributing product samples and marketing literature to HCP.
• Providing approved information to HCP on Pfizer products, e.g. proper medical usage, dosage amounts and side effects.
• Reporting visits and other activities using ECMS.
• Build relationships with target customers to enhance territory knowledge to gain product endorsement to generate sales.
• Ensure that accurate, timely and relevant customer knowledge is captured and shared with colleagues using agreed processes e.g. electronic customer management systems
• Segment and target high potential customers
• Visiting physicians with focus on target KOL and selected physicians in a given geography to promote Pfizer products and build strong relationship with them.
• Providing feedback to sales management on customer requests, responses to promotions and product access and competitive activities.
Territory Planning & Management:
• Diagnosis of situation of territory e.g. local market drivers and initiatives leading to subsequent design and implementation of territory action plan to achieve business objectives.
• Develop and execute territory business plan.
• Preparing POA for his/ her territory and products.
• Presenting reports according to Sales Manager recommendations and market needs.
• Planning and organizing regular value added programs.
• Organizing AV activities.
• Feedback to Team, Head Office and Manager of relevant competitor activity or local issues to ensure appropriate action can be taken.
• Attending regular sales meetings with SM, general meetings and cycle meetings.
• Capture and feedback on market intelligence
• Liaise with territory team members to share information, motivate and support team members and therefore contribute to the generation and delivery of the territory plan.
• Attend team meetings
• Share customer / territory information with colleagues
• Ensure territory and administrative systems/processes are maintained and updated to ensure an accurate record of territory is available at all times.
• Timely update of records and systems
• Produce reports - as requested by SM
• Understand and work to SOPs
• Proactively implement/update personal development plans in order to develop self further within current role
• Actively seek feedback
• Develop, own and implement IDP
• As agreed with line manager, undertake additional assignments, ensuring objectives are met and outputs delivered to the brief given
Criteria for applying:
Holding of Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy
4+ years of experience as a Medical Representative
Good command of English language, speaking, writing, listening and pronunciation
Excellent knowledge of promoted products
Knowledge of relevant therapeutic areas and competitors
Effective selling and presentation skills
Basic Computer ability - e.g. Excel / PowerPoint /Word/Outlook
Saudi Nationals (Male/Female) - Riyadh, Jeddah, , Dammam, Makkah, Madinah, Abha and Qassim