· Bachelor degree in Computers/Electronics Engineering / Computer Science.
· 6 years’ experience in IOS and Android Platforms, object oriented programming such as
Java, objective-C and C#, developments against a variety of web architectures and
services (HTTP, SOAP, REST, ASP.NET, JS, CSS, and HTML, etc.).
• 4 years’ experience in Backend development programing languages and databases such as (latest MVC ASP.net, PHP, Java web application programing language, Python and Django) and in databases languages (MSSQL, SQL, Oracle, Postrage).
• High degree of skills on implementing IOS and Android mobile application.
• Knowledge of Agile scrum.
• Required MCSD: Web
• Applications certification
Excellent problem solving skills and ready for technical challenges, self-motivated and
able to multi-task, able to take initiative to be productive and
• Interested and experienced in mobile embedded platforms, including but not limited to iPhone Strong understanding on Object Oriented Programming( Java, C# Objective C and)
• Should have the knowledge and hands-on Xcode, Android Studio or equivalent tool.
• Strong understanding of IOS and Android runtime environment.
• Knowledge of how to create/design IOS and Android user interface.
• Ability to complete the required IOS and Android application and tasks independently.
Knowledge of development and distribution profiles, code signing, and deployment to AppStore.
High skill in Mobile applications dataflow, database management and security of mobile applications, centralize data storage and network infrastructure and security.
Fluency in English.
• Strong working knowledge of Cocoa Touch frameworks
• Solid knowledge of mobile user interface development
• Experience in GCD, Operation Queues, Blocks Programming, core data, core location, mapkit, Storyboards, autolayout, APN
• Experience in Eclipse 3.6.2 (Helios) or greater
Experience in Android development using Services, AIDL, UI Layoouts, GCM, Sherlock/Android Support
Libraries, Android Fragments, localization & Google Maps Android API.