It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Proofpoint is the fastest growing publicly listed cyber security firm globally (multiple Gartner MQ and Forrester Wave leader), protecting Social Media, Cloud applications, mobile apps and Email channels. As a result of our continued success we are seeking a proactive, creative and tenacious Enterprise Account Manager to drive new Cyber Security business across all verticals within the Middle-East region. This role will demand interaction with large scale enterprises at the CIO, CSO and CISO level, as well as with technical staff within the security and IT organisation.
Responsibilities include the ability to establish strong business relationships at the executive level, advanced solution selling capabilities, conducting sales presentations, coordinating multiple resources within an account, while consistently and successfully closing business for Proofpoint.
The candidate who will best fit our culture will take great pride in delivering for customers and act with honesty and integrity. They will always operate as part of the team, strive for innovation, take initiative and be accountable, but most importantly, they will be here to win from day one.
• Focus on hunting and developing New Enterprise Accounts (cross vertical)
• Calling new prospects and delivering the Proofpoint proposition
• Convert prospects into sales by differentiating from the competition.
• Working with Sales Management to meet and exceed your sales ARR targets
• Collaborate with Systems Engineers to organise and deliver compelling and flawless product demonstrations.
• Partner with the channel to gain access into new accounts.
• Deliver strong operational excellence, to include forecast accuracy, SFDC pipeline development, etc.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Proofpoint s competitive positioning in the marketplace.
What you bring to the team
• Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets within the cybersecurity marketplace is a must.
• Strong business acumen, to understand the cyber security threat landscape, and become the trusted advisor of the CISO.
• Excellent sales and negotiation skills at all levels including CTO/CIO/CISO level
• Extensive local ecosystem knowledge in the cyber security market (VARs, Alliance Partners, System Integrators)
• Excellent knowledge of market and good contacts with large enterprises in the region
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills and be able to clearly and effectively articulate Proofpoint s value.
• Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently or in a team environment.
• Ability to use SFDC, pricing and other on-line tools effectively.
• Fluent English required, Arabic preferred but not essential.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!