As a member of Coesys Delivery Centres or Coesys
R&D teams, you will contribute to a project for developing our products and customer
solutions. You design, implement and integrate software components and complete
solutions, as part of a project. You qualify and integrate 3rd
party hardware and software components, mainly in the area of biometric data
acquisitions (digital cameras, fingerprint scanners),
secure document personalization and printing and applications. You design and
implement demonstration and proof-of-concept software for pre-sales support
A week in the life of a .NET/C# Development Engineer:
• You will be responsible for the design, implementation and specifications of the software.
• You will participate in the
solution s deployment at the customer s premises and support the acceptance
• You will prepare training material for the solution s administration and
operation, provide these trainings to trainers or end-users.
• You will apply the Gemalto Quality System PLC (Product Life Cycle) / SLC
(Software Life Cycle) / CDLC (Custom Development Life Cycle).
• You will ensure a good level of maintainability and
reusability of the software components developed within the projects scopes.
• You will produce all the documentation related to
• You will ensure compliancy of the produced software with international
or national standards or other regulations.
Knowledge, Skills and Experiences
• To succeed at this job, you must have 2 to 5 years' experience
in Software Development.
• You must have an Engineer Diploma or Master's Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science.
• You must have experience in customer project activity
• You must be fluent
in English (written and spoken).
• We are looking for a rigorous, curious, precise and
pragmatic software developer with high respect of quality and re-usability.
• We would like someone to join our team who is a team player,
creative, and customer- and service-oriented. This person should work well in a
dynamic, agile environment, and demonstrate flexibility and ability to share
• You must be willing
to travel: worldwide mobility for short or medium duration for workshops,
integration and deployment on customer premises.
Required technical /functional skills :
• Development Language and Tools:
• Microsoft Visual
Studio C# (C/C++ would be appreciated).
• WPF, WCF, XAML,
PRISM, WebService client
• Database (Windows
API, Oracle, SQL, ODBC/JDBC, )
• Quality, Methodology and Tools:
Development Life Cycle / Custom Development Life Cycle
• Experience in the
following tools : Jenkins, Mercurial, Redmine, Sonar, Fortify, Atlassian suite
(Jira, Confluence) etc
with or Knowledge of the following would be an advantage:
• Network and
technology (mainly fingerprint)
• Knowledge of smart
card personalization and Card Personalization Machine.
• Experience in
security, cryptography (PKI) and Smart card standard (GlobalPlatform Card
Specification v2, EMV)
• Working knowledge
on Android programing
• Experience in