Duties & Responsibilities:
• Research, analyze, evaluate, and offer recommendations on emerging security technologies and solutions to protect next generation modern endpoint environments.
• Design, implement, configure, and manage solutions within the supported technologies, products, and services.
• Define security configurations for threat detection and prevention tools.
• Proactively manage supported services ensuring performance, availability, and security.
• Research and recommend innovative and automated approaches for operational tasks
• Integrate threat, vulnerability, IT, and business to prioritize incident handling and investigations
• Support various SAN arrays.
• Maintain direction, and balance big-picture concerns occurring within the industry with day-to-day issues.
• Identify and mitigate security vulnerabilities in an enterprise environment
• Coordinate all network related work with network engineering, telephony, provisioning or any other group that are involved in IT infrastructure.
• Architect enterprise systems and lead implementation, delegating tasks as required.
• 5 years of experience in the networking field working with Cisco equipment and network design and management in a high transaction data center environment.
• Good knowledge and hands-on experience in installing, configuring, and administrating Cisco (Routers, Switches, Firewalls), Network Solutions (Cisco Call Manager, Cisco WLC, Cisco ISE).
• Hands-on experience in installing, configuring, and administrating Windows Server Families and MS Active Directory, administrating MS Exchange, MS SharePoint, MS SQL, MS Office365, MS TFS Team Foundation Server , virtualization Hyper-V VMWare, and MS Azure is a must.
• Strong technical knowledge in network architecture.
• Proven experience in performing network security , security policy assessments wireless, data center, core network or virtualization running at scale.
• Knowledge of system and network architecture and integrations both technical and functional.
• Solid experience in technical troubleshooting and performance optimization.
• Solid experience in routing and network management protocols, VPN site to site.
• Solid experience in service provider or enterprise-level network in engineering or design roles.
• Solid experience in Unix/Linux systems administration including solid scripting skills in Shell, Perl, or Python
• Solid experience in L2 and L3 network fundamentals (DHCP, DNS, GRE, SLAAC, BGP, OSPF, TCP, UDP, IPv6, routing, switching)
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
• Proficient in English (verbal and written).
• Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, or any related discipline.
• Network certifications such as CCNA/CCNP/CCDP/CCIE/JNCIS/JNCIE or equivalent training or practical experience of MCSA or higher are preferred.
• ISACA certification(s) or other related security certifications are preferred.
Salary paid in USD
Six-month career advancing opportunities
Employee parking space
Supportive and friendly work environment