1. Responsible for developing and servicing retail loans, including auto, residential mortgage loans, and unsecured personal loans.
2. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
3. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
4. Works under immediate supervision.
5. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
1. Obtains necessary information to process and complete loan files.
2. Examines documents to ensure accuracy and compliance with existing underwriting guidelines.
3. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
4. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision.
5. Typically reports to a supervisor.
6. Ensure that enterprise information systems operate according to internal standards, external regulatory standards, and legal
7. Maintains corporate policies and standards aimed at minimizing costs related to the acquisition, implementation and operation
8. Evaluates alternatives, performs appropriate cost benefit analysis, and recommends solutions that minimize costs commensurate
with acceptable risks
9. The client's file transfer in the case of constant delay payment to the company's lawyer in a permanent coordination with the directly
10. Negotiate with the client understands reasonable time limit fixed in repayment.
1. Establish long-term and good relationship with the staff & clients of the company.
2. Maintain the confidentiality of customer informatition.
Key Interactions and Relationships:
1. Credit Control Division
2. Financial Control Division
3. All FSD Staff
Key Performance Indicators:
1. Provides overall optimum delivery and support by IT function to all
2. Achieves targets set in terms of credit system, user satisfaction
3. Relates to all levels of the user community
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
2. Achievement Orientation,
3. Analytical Ability,
4. Communication Skills,
5. Creativity & Innovation,
6. Impact and Influence,
8. Organizing & Planning Skills