Senior Oracle ADF/Java Developer:
The responsibilities of the SENIOR ORACLE ADF/JAVA DEVELOPER will primarily include:
1. Extend and customize Oracle ADF components to meet business requirements, as needed.
2. Develop and integrate ADF With Oracle eBusiness Suite.
3. Adhere to standardized coding standards and use Oracle best practices for design and development.
4. Web, Forms Development, Customization and Personalization.
5. Reports Development and Registration (RDF and XML).
6. Design, Development and Implementation of Application Extensions.
7. Design, Development and Implementation using Oracle ADF based architecture and Oracle application framework.
8. Workflow Development and Customization.
9. Design, Development and Implementation of PL/SQL Packages, Procedures, API , web ADI, Functions, Triggers and other Database Objects.
10. Business Process understanding, Analysis, Design and Mapping.
11. Preparation of Oracle Standard Documentation.
12. Perform user support and training as needed
The SENIOR ORACLE ADF/JAVA DEVELOPER shall possess a minimum of:
1. Bachelor's degree in IT related discipline from an accredited College or University.
2. Three (3) years of experience with Oracle report builder , Form developer , XML publisher , Workflow builder , oracle application framework , Oracle EBS Form personalization and customization.
3. Successfully completed at least Four (4) Implementation projects.
4. Preferably with experience in developing J2EE Applications.
5. Five (5) years' experience with Oracle Tools/Components: SQL*Plus, SQL*Loader, Oracle Discoverer, Pro*C, Oracle Developer (including Forms6i and Reports6i), JDeveloper, experience with ADI, Workflow Builder, R12 and 11i Implementations, Upgrades, Customizations, Extensions, Interfaces.
6. Proficient in Project Management, team work and documentation.
7. Good presentation and communication skills.
8. Excellent spoken and written English.
9. Oracle Certified Professional in Java SE6 or higer.
10. Must have good understanding on Oracle ADF 11g Architecture
11. Have 3 experience with 11g JDeveloper, ADF, ADF Faces, ADF Task Flow,
and ADF Business Components.
12. Experience in building, debugging, and tuning ADF 119 applications.
13. Experience with ADF Skinning, Rich Faces components.
14. Must have experience in PL/SQL and stored procedures, as applicable to ADF 11g usage
15. Experience with integrating ADF with Oracle eBusiness Suite 12.1.3 or higher.
16. Experience with ADF Security, Weblogic Security.
17. Experience with Oracle Weblogic Server 11g including WLS domain.
18. Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Master
Industry Type :
IT - Software Services
Functional Area :
Software Development / Application Development (IT Software)