KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration, through conceptualization, to realization of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments.
For over 50 years we ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities. As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 200 International Design Firms; a Top 20 International PM firm; and 44 th largest global architecture firm.
We draw from the expertise from over 60 nations, bringing experience from every major market of the globe. With over 2,500 multidisciplinary professionals and staff, we are an international professional consulting services firm.
We are now seeking an exceptional Senior Planning Engineer to join our award winning team based within our Qatar Office.
This critical role will be responsible for the development of the master schedule for a complex/high value project and specific detailed schedules to include timetable, costs and progress of construction (installed quantities, expended labour hours etc).
Paramount to success within this varied role will include:
• Planning, costing and scheduling metrics and tools (work breakdown structure), collecting performance data (installed quantities, expended labour hours, and other progress measurements for direct hire and subcontract labour), tracking data (daily cost compilation and monitoring), analyzing and reporting (earned value, productivity and risk analysis).
• Developing project master schedule, updating, monitoring and reviewing contractor construction schedules, submittals, material delivery, procurement logs and daily follow-up in addition to the necessary productivity measurement studies and associated corrective measures.
• Implementing Work Order procedures in conjunction with QA/QC staff.
• Identifying and tracking changes, actual and potential, to the project scope, ensuring estimates of cost changes and schedule impact are given visibility with the client and project management.
• Participating in contract administration.
• Reviewing and approving contractor s work programs submissions.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that you will bring a minimum of 14 years' career experience with a Bachelor's degree in Engineering.
KEO s performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its contribution to client success wherever we work.
Our generous remuneration packages are bespoke and provide a wide range of additional benefits to support both national and expatriate employees and their families. We take pride in offering long term and dynamic career opportunities and invest in our people through our global learning, development and leadership programs.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.