KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration, through conceptualization, to realization of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments.
For over 50 years we ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities. As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 200 International Design Firms; a Top 20 International PM firm; and 44 th largest global architecture firm.
We draw from the expertise from over 60 nations, bringing experience from every major market of the globe. With over 2,500 multidisciplinary professionals and staff, we are an international professional consulting services firm.
We are now seeking an exceptional Senior Planning Engineer to join our award winning team based within our Jeddah Office in Saudi Arabia.
This critical role will be responsible for ensuring project delivery in line with client requirements, developing and maintaining detailed master schedules, developing procurement and logistics plans, and working with consultants and contractors to develop their contractual schedules .
Paramount to success within this varied role will include;
• Working in conjunction with the planning manager and project leader in the development of overall project procurement strategy, sequencing, phasing and logistics.
• Planning, cost and schedule metrics and tools (work breakdown structure), collecting performance data (installed quantities, expended labour hours, and other progress measurements for direct hire and subcontract labour), tracking data (daily cost compilation and monitoring), analyzing and reporting (earned value, productivity and risk analysis)
• Development of the project master schedule, update, monitor and review contractor construction schedules, submittals, material delivery, procurement logs and daily follow-up in addition to the necessary productivity measurement studies and associated corrective measures.
• Prepare, implement, analyse and report on KPI's appropriate to the stage of project development.
• Implementation of Work Order procedures in conjunction with QA/QC staff.
• Identify and track actual and potential changes to the project scope, ensuring estimates of cost changes and schedule impact are given visibility with the client and project management.
• Review and approve contractor s work programme submissions.
• Maintain and report on project metrics issued from and through consultants, contractors and document control.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that you will bring a minimum of 10 years career experience with a Bachelor in Engineering, with knowledge of Microsoft office, Primavera and Microsoft Project applications.
KEO s performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its contribution to client success wherever we work.
Our generous remuneration packages are bespoke and provide a wide range of additional benefits to support both national and expatriate employees and their families. We take pride in offering long term and dynamic career opportunities and invest in our people through our global learning, development and leadership programs.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.