The (Senior) Pre Sales Engineer is responsible for:
• Engaging proactively in business development, analyzing RFI/RFP, performing technical solution designs, managing the bidding process and associated approvals, developing quotations and responses to RFI/RFP
• Supporting in proposals and contracts negotiations with the ultimate purpose of increasing sales volume and meeting sales targets.
• The ideal candidate would come from Systems Integrator or Physical Security Solutions Provider background, have worked in similar techno-commercial role, and have a proven track record of supporting sales to exceed sales targets.
Main Functions and Responsibilities
• Work proactively with customers whenever possible on issuing the RFP to ensure high match between the technical specifications of the provided solutions to the tender technical requirements to maintain high degree of competitiveness.
• Maintain complete knowledge and understanding of any tender or bidding requests from customer / partner and recommend approach to tender (bidding structure) accordingly.
• Manage the registration of the company with target organizations to ensure invitation to relevant tenders and smooth submission process.
• Responsible for tender evaluation and bid management processes. Lead the preparation of RFI/RFP response in collaboration with the Sales, Product Management, Software, Operations, Legal and Finance teams.
• Conduct site surveys, attend pre-bid meetings, analyze customer s requirements, identify solution architecture and components, perform technical design work, and define BOQ.
• Produce and edit the proposals from a techno-commercial perspective including software, hardware, infrastructure, workflows, drawings, diagrams, charts, work plan, project staffing, etc.
• Submit, follow up and acquire all needed documentations and approvals for the bidding process.
• Support in proposals and contracts negotiations to close deals while minimizing risks and ensuring profitability.
• Liaise with Operations division to hand over all project details for awarded contracts.
• Educate clients and channel partners about relevant products and technologies through presentations, marketing materials, site visits, etc.
• Responsible for entering any required information in the CRM system, and ensuring that accurate documentation is presented at all times.
5 to 8 years