• Ensuring planned engineering (process) progress with respect to the engineering deliverables for Tenders (as required) and awarded Projects, process engineering planning & scheduling, preparation of progress reports, manpower & resource forecasts, time schedules of engineers, utilization of resources effectively & efficiently.
• Process Design & Detail Engineering including performing process simulations, design calculations, process optimization, sizing & selection of equipment for tenders (as required) and for awarded projects.
• Review of client’s tender documents, specifications, datasheets, verification of FEED design & calculations.
• Preparation of various engineering deliverables (Drawings & Documents) such as Process Flow Diagrams (PFD), Piping and Instrumentation Diagram (P & ID), Process Datasheets, Equipment Specifications, Cause & Effect Diagrams, Control Philosophies, Shutdown Philosophies, HAZOP studies & close out reports, operation & maintenance manuals and providing necessary engineering inputs to the other disciplines and other departments.
• To ensure proper division of work & responsibility among the process engineers, providing proper guidance & integration of work done, ensuring good, positive & healthy working nature among the team of engineers to ensure optimum productivity & efficiency.
• Preparation & Issue of RFQ’s, evaluation of vendor’s quotations, clarifications, technical bid evaluation and prepare technical recommendation.
• Review of vendor’s documents, drawings, datasheets, specifications and calculations
Desired Candidate Profile
Bachelor of Engineering / Science in Chemical Engineering
Or Master of Science / Engineering in Process Engineering
Minimum 10 years in Oil & Gas / Petrochemical Design Engineering (with minimum 5 – 6 experience in Oil & Gas industry, in consulting or EPC company with design & engineering capability)
Hands on experience in software such as HYSYS, PIPENET, PIPEPHASE, FLARENET (preferred)
Familiar with the engineering standards such as API, NFPA, ASME, BS / EN and NORSOK
•Basic & detail Design Engineering activities for the assigned project(s) in Oil & Gas Plants, Offshore Drilling Rigs , FSRU and , in accordance with the Company established procedures.