Lead / manage technical-Marketing activities. Provide outstanding Marketing-Technical support to Sales, Technology, manufacturing, Customers of Superabsorbent Polymer (SAP) product and its relevant applications.
Initiate Marketing-Technical development/improvements of SAP products and global customers in line with the company’s vision. Contributes to the achievement of Petrochemical Business Unit objectives.
· Oversight of SAP Marketing including strategy development and execution plans.
· Supervise and monitor the progress of approved plans and budgets to ensure achievement of marketing objectives and the quality of outputs.
· Prepare and follow up procedures and practices implemented in the Marketing/Technical department.
· Supervise key customer needs to create value through support activities which meet international standards of product quality and performance
· Provide high value Product and Applications training to customers and internal Sales teams to meet their training needs
· Develop links with industry bodies and local Universities
· Provide sales teams the marketing and technology support modules for enhancing their capabilities to offer value added solutions and benefits of products to the customers.
· Work collaboratively with the entire organization teams (Business, sales, manufacturing, T&I) to address various issues related to the Product value chain and how to maximize this value chain.
· To be fully informed of Marketing, technology, industry trends and developments, and relay this information within each business unit organization.
Required Education, Skills and Experiences:
Bachelor or Master’s degree preferably in Chemicals Engineering or other Engineering Degree’s
8 years’ experience in a senior Technical-Marketing and development role
Job Specific Skills:
· Critical and Analytical thinking
· Marketing - Product application
· Effective communication
· Strong negotiation
· People coaching/ management