• You will hold a bachelor s degree in engineering in one of the following disciplines mechanical, chemical, civil, or structural.
• You will have at least 10 years of varied experience, with a special emphasis in Early Design phase project management.
• You will be familiar with International Engineering Codes and Standards.
• You must be experienced with all aspects of Project Management, including: project schedule (including CPM and PERT), cost control and estimation, project finance and contract formation, bidding, administration, and close-out.
• You will have excellent English communication skills (verbal and written).
Duties & Responsibilities:
You will be required to perform the following:
• Present capital project proposals, and sound alternatives, to management and stakeholders.
• Supervise and coordinate the execution of capital projects from proposal study stage to client delivery.
• Coordinate and control all phases of project execution and administration, including invoice approval, compliance with administrative rules, cost, schedule, and quality of deliveries and changes of scope.
• Ensure that all project deliverables (original and as-built drawings, specifications, spare parts, man-power, specialty contractors, equipment manuals and any other items) are complete by project start-up time.
• Ensure that project records are complete and available at project completion.
• Supervise, manage and lead the manpower allocated to your team.
• Deputize as Project Manager if required (in charge of a division formed by several units).
• Relocate (if required) to project site camps/remote areas during the work week, and be prepared for frequent and/or prolonged travel.