GEA GRADE Refrigeration is an industrial Refrigeration contractor operating in the MENA region. The Senior Project Manager will dedicate himself to the best of his ability to improve the profitability of the Company and its affiliates. The Senior Project Manager will be reporting to the Operations Manager.
• Ultimately responsible for the projects, both in terms of budget, planning and technology.
• In close collaboration with the sales engineers, as the projects are detailed in tender stage (drawing P & IDs, equipment lists, costing).
• Manages the design of the project and the planning in coordination with the engineering department.
• Manager the execution of the project in co-ordination with the site engineer, site supervisor and sub-contractors.
• Approve purchase orders and expenses for the project control.
• Manage the projects budget in the company AXPTA system, issue invoices and variation orders in co-ordination with the relevant departments.
• Monitor turn-over, profit and budgeting for indirect cost within the project.
• Close follow up of the project activities during construction and takes the initiative and monitors process improvements in the project.
• After building stage, you are responsible for starting up the plant, in collaboration with commissioning teams and the correct finishing of as-built project documentation.
• Monitor technical quality of the project and prepares project evaluation reports, costing and discusses with the Operations Manager.
• Produces high quality and detailed written project reports.
• Maintains contacts with suppliers and sub-contractors in consultation with the operations and purchasing department
• Must be willing to travel as industry functions requires
• High organization skills, able to monitor and evaluate other project managers and facilitate their works