• A Multinational Company in Real Estate Development Industry gives you a great opportunity to join its team as Real Estate Sales Associate with very attractive commissions 50% and scaled up to 80% during your Career Path based on Achieved Record).
• Property buyer/sellers lead generation through journals, real estate portals, referrals, and any other means to generate leads.
• Present purchase/lease offers to sellers/lessors for consideration.
• Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
• Visit properties to assess them before showing them to clients
• Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase and lease agreements if needed.
• Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
• Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other or both.
• Promote sales of properties through advertisements, exhibitions and remax website
• Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.
• Coordinate appointments to show properties to prospective buyers.
• Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers' needs and financial resources.
• Arrange for title searches to determine whether clients have clear property titles (Shahr Aqari).
• Review plans for new construction with clients, enumerating and recommending available options and features
• Answer clients' questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, and appraisals
• Inspect condition of premises, and arrange for necessary maintenance or notify owners of maintenance needs.
• Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes/properties they are visiting.
• Advise sellers on how to make homes/properties more appealing to potential buyers.
• Arrange meetings between buyers and sellers when details of transactions need to be negotiated.
• Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
• Appraise properties to determine values.
• Evaluate mortgage options to help clients obtain financing at the best prevailing rates and terms when applicable.
• Review property listings, trade journals, and relevant literature, and attend conventions, seminars, and staff and association meetings to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets.
• Contact property owners and advertise services to solicit property sale/rental listings
3 to 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Real Estate/Property Management