1. Bachelor s Degree in Law, Mass Communication or equivalent from an accredited
University to the approval of the Engineer.
2. Must be bilingual in both Arabic and English.
1. Minimum fifteen 15 years demonstrable overall experience in the public relation and communication works with no less than 7 years in works focus on public customer service.
2. Demonstrated experience in Public Relations works dealing with public complaint, recording and closing in a construction industry is a must.
3. Dealing, handling and resolving conflicts, feedbacks, complaints from the public and residents pertaining to the construction projects inconvenience.
4. Initialing dialogue with the public, residents, municipalities, MOI, traffic police,
government department, Drainage network O&M and embassies etc on public
relation issues as directed by the Ashghal / SRE on project related.
5. Conduct regular visits and ad hoc visits to the affected residents affected by the works and make necessary report, feedback to Ashghal and the affected resident.
6. Coordinate and work closely with the construction supervision team to minimize
inconvenience to the public.
7. Plan and launching of public relation program, this include not limited to the design,print and publish of notices and flyers and other materials to pre inform public of works
commencement and completion to the approval of the Engineer and Ashghal Public Relation Department as required.
8. Establish of a call center to handle public complaints to the approval of the Engineer.
9. Must have a good understanding of Qatari culture.
10. Ability to lead , orient and develop Public relation officers working under his control.
1. Must be fluent in English and Arabic both written and spoken with good capability in
oral and written communication skills;
2. Computer skills and the ability to utilize design software are mandatory.
3. Resourceful, pleasant and approachable personality.
4. Ability to handle stress under public pressure.