Senior Research Executive - Consumer Insights - 29767
Client Services and Sales - Utd.Arab.Emir. Sharjah, Sharjah
A dynamic professional, who brings outside the box thinking, is continuously seeking innovative ways of working, always looking to improve and learn, strong in project management, loves change, is able to operate through uncertainty and is driven to go the extra mile.
• Good understanding of the client research requirement: he/she should have clear visibility of the client s KPIs/goals and have the ability to think from the client s perspective. Should be able to identify the research need and connect with the business outcome for action planning by client.
• Client engagement: should hold periodic meeting with client to receive feedback and learn more about new business and other requirements of the client and thus creating a strong bond with client.
• Client interaction and communication: Able to connect independently with client on project related matters and build client relation
• Knowledge consolidation and learning: The professional is expected to possess basic understanding of the topic /sector of research. This demands regular updating knowledge via reading and learning from public domain, internal discussion/brainstorming etc. All such learning and knowledge to be reflected in the proposal/ report and presentation to client.
• Ability to write basic proposal and reports: Proposal development protocols and framework to be considered while working on the proposals.
• Final questionnaire preparation: Prepare the final questionnaire in compliance with client requirement with minimal support from the Manager.
• Budget preparation: Prepare budgets for each project in conjunction with the field manager and instruct the finance department.
• Invoice management: Initiate timely invoicing instructions to finance & assist in the smooth collection of debt from clients.
• Field project management and coordination: Prepare fieldwork instructions and sample structures for each project in conjunction with field manager/supervisor.
• Coding and data punching preparation: Prepare coding and punching instructions and tabulation specifications for data analysts (DP) - Quant
Nielsen N.V. (NYSE: NLSN) is a global performance management company that provides a comprehensive understanding of what consumers Watch and Buy. Nielsen s Watch segment provides media and advertising clients with Total Audience measurement services across all devices where content video, audio, and text is consumed. The Buy segment offers consumer packaged goods manufacturers and retailers the industry s only global view of retail performance measurement.
By integrating information from its Watch and Buy segments and other data sources, Nielsen provides its clients with both world-class measurement as well as analytics that help improve performance. Nielsen, an S&P 500 company, has operations in over 100 countries that cover more than 90 percent of the world s population.