▪ Actuarial sciences\ Health Economics bachelor’s Degree.
▪ Post Graduate Degree in a relevant topic (e.g. business strategy, management and finance, healthcare management, regulation, public policy or other equivalent.
▪ 5 year in Private Health Insurance Company, underwriting section.
▪ 5 Year Actuarial experience in Insurance Industry leadership.
▪ Strong domain skills in Auditing, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Budgeting, Accounts Receivable, Risk Management, Financial Systems, Financial Reporting and Analysis, Purchasing Methods and Processes, and Inventory Management etc., Actuarial Services and Contracts Management.
▪ A minimum of 8 – 10 years’ experience working in a strategic or financial management position in the healthcare sector, in a regulator, in a regulated industry, or in a relevant government body or private business.
▪ Significant experience of developing strategic plans for organisations or large teams; of assessing strategic plans; and of interrogating data to develop strategic plans.
▪ Knowledge of health insurance regulation is highly desirable, as is experience of working for a regulator or in a regulated environment.
▪ More than 5 years’ experience in an organizational or team leadership position.