Senior Sales and Operations Executive
Senior Retail Sales and Operation Executive
Are you an experienced Sales person? Do you have strong retail operations experience and know how to get people to deliver on their targets? Do you Love the latest in beauty? Could you see yourself covering an area from Dubai to Saudi and everywhere in between?
Then here s a business you can grow in and help shape.
Through supporting your line manager, the Retail Regional Sales Manager, you ll help to deliver all countries sales plans, operational processes that help increase commercial sales performance, while at the same time ensuring that our customer experience is world leading.
In this very challenging and dynamic job you ll be responsible for the following:
• Store sales performance
• Help setting up store operation KPI s
• Act as the retail operations lead on all campaigns
• Work across internal teams to provide retail operational support.
• Document all existing processes and new policies and procedures (PPP) for existing and new stores.
• Analyse the impact existing PPPs and identify gaps with the To Be structure.
• Responsible for coordinating and communicating all retail operations requirements to all market
• Report weekly during team status meetings
• Deeply understand and support in the of Store of the Future s vision and strategies
• Supporting the creation of sales structure
• Coordinate and cascade sale and operations activities to the retail network
• Cross functional coordination, execution and of campaigns between the HQ and the Retail network to improve execution and to ensure the positive engagement of all country retail stores in alignment with the Company strategy, values and goals
• Partner with Retail Training, Marketing & Communication, commercial teams and gathering key messages (such as announcements, new policies and procedures, company updates, Retail Excellence Newsletter, best practices, internal heads-up) to share with all the regions through the best way of communicating
• Regularly monitor and measure content effectiveness and feedback/reaction implement new initiatives projects to increase the visibility of the company's contents and to ensure the successful messaging delivery across the Retail Network
• Continuous improvement by capturing and analysing insights and best practices to deliver an excellent internal communication plan ensuring messages are simple, consistent, content is appropriate and that the methods used are inclusive and responsive
You may already be making your mark in a similar role, but perhaps you re in a different industry either way, you ll know retail inside out. We re looking for someone who has an exemplary track record of getting the best out of a multisite team as they are at hitting targets and meeting deadlines. To fit the bill, you ll need to have mastered the art of sales and retail sales operations, show you have a flair for customer service and prove you re an outstanding coach.
• A real people manager
• Proven track record in leading a team within the FMCG Retail Sales.
• You have analytical skills with a can-do attitude.
• Solid operations experience
• years leading multi-site sales
• A natural connector who loves networking, influencing and presenting
• Strong commercial acumen
• A proven track record of driving significant sales growth successfully
• You have a high level of skills and detail oriented
• You are autonomous and driven
• You are comfortable in environments
• Knowledge of GCC region a plus
• Arabic speaker advantageous but not compulsory
What you ll get in return
• Excellent career progression opportunity
• Competitive base salary plus excellent bonus potential
• A company that is committed to diversity & inclusion
• The opportunity to help change the future of the way people work
• The opportunity to build a career with a world-class luxury retail team.
• The chance to live and work in a dynamic regional retail hub.
• Staff discounts at all participating Chalhoub partner brands.
• Onsite Gym.
• Onsite serving daily lunch.
• Working across countries
Sales Management, Sales Operations, Sales