Senior Sales Associate
Permanent employment contract
Position based in Dubai Mall
As a Senior Sales Associate you are a recognized referent for your polyvalence, your performance and your autonomy in carrying out your missions. You will play an exemplary role in the team and act as a real ambassador of the Maison through all the missions entrusted to you.
1/ Being Ambassador of the Maison to all our customers:
- Sharing a moment with your customer: deciphering for knowing and understanding, asking questions, watching and listening
- Creating an "immersion in Chaumet": giving a warm and sincere welcome
- Offering a suitable selection and helping the customer to take his or her decision: answering objections, and identifying "buy" signals
- Sharing the passion for a Maison imbued with a culture of strong values and 238 years' history, taking customers on an emotional journey for discovering the world of Chaumet
- Personifying Chaumet's values by means of established customs and a dress code.
2/ Contributing to the boutique's commercial development by finding new customers and retaining existing ones:
- Participating actively in developing the customer database and the Maison's CRM tools by consulting and updating customer files
- Creating new opportunities after concluding a sale and developing your own customer portfolio.
- Soliciting our customers and prospects to go even further into their "immersion into Chaumet" by inviting them, when appropriate, to events and customer evenings organized by the Maison.
- Cultivating your network, going even further by creating ties with intermediaries liable to enable us to discover new customers.
3/ Integrating a collective history and taking part in the life of the boutique:
- Contributing to attaining the boutique's collective targets by working in tandem with other sales staff.
- Actively participating in team meetings (suggestions, proposals) as well as in challenges, events and occasional activities.
- Contributing to customer feedback and different reports requested by EMEA headquarters
- Ensuring that security guidelines, cash-desk procedures and stock management rules are applied.
- Giving support to more junior sales staff in their phone and written contacts with VIC.
- Accompanying integration of newcomers to the team.
4/ Depending on your development and attaining your objectives, you may also be given responsibilities in occasional missions such as:
- Visual Merchandising: creating display windows and counters in collaboration with the Visual Merchandising team
- Stock management: resupplying and servicing boxes in collaboration with Central Stock and other boutiques in the network.
- After-sales management, liaising with International After-Sales Services
- Training via an in-store Trainer role: passing on messages from the Training team to the rest of the sales team.
- Assuming certain responsibilities in the absence of the boutique's management: drawing up daily and weekly reports, opening, closing and managing the cash-desk, monitoring staff rotas, following up on proximity partnerships (hotels, etc.) ...
• Minimum 6 years' experience in a retail position in the world of luxury goods
• A strong appetite for field work, client and result oriented, an expert negotiator with a good business sense
• A high level of autonomy in conducting your missions on everyday levels
• Relational and situational intelligence, the capacity to listen and empathy
• Artistic and cultural sensitiveness, storytelling qualities, excellent written and oral expression
• The capacity to represent the Maison
• Fluency in English