Job Title : Senior Sales Engineer - Building Material Division
Duties & Responsibilities/Deliverables:
• Maximize income generation for the company, and achieve sales targets;
• Plan, locate and establish contacts with new customers, consultants and contractors;
• Obtain relevant documentation, review, prepare suitable materials for quotations and reply to consultant s comments;
• Coordinate all aspects of the sales process from initial quotations/LPOs through to closing of the sales deal;
• Lead the development and preparation of RFP s, Pre-Qualification, formal presentations, proposal, and contracts;
• Organize follow-up visits and report weekly in writing about Building Materials sales activities, the status of the pending projects;
• Prepare and deliver technical presentations that explain products or services to customers and prospective customers;
• Join weekly internal sales meeting with the Building Materials Division Head and to validate sales strategy, refine tactics, exchange information and plan for the next actions;
• Report all relevant market information collected during your sales meetings concerning competition, projects and prices.
• Propose new products developments and suggest improvements whenever the opportunity arises;
• Establish friendly and professional relationships with our clients.
• Generate project/business opportunities to meet company s business plans and growth strategies;
• Undertake research to identify opportunities and threats in the market place;
• Attend networking events, trade exhibitions and promotional events to gather market information and promote the system/product;
• Represent the company in a professional manner at all times;
• Develop solid, long-term relationships with prospects and maintain existing customer s relationship within the commercial construction industry;
• Track and report current status of potential projects, markets, customer news, and developments;
• Ensure all communication with customers is in accordance with our standards and correct in content and format;
• Knowledge transfer and provide: coaching, Mentoring, Knowledge Share, and Technical Training team members routinely;
Bachelor's degree in engineering/business administration with strong technical background.
Skills & Experience Required:
• 3+ years prior work experience in Sales / Business Development or related positions;
• Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services;
• Prior customer service experience and the ability to understand and react to customer needs.
• Proven ability to interpret and communicate moderate to complex data;
• Superior communication skills (listening/verbal/written) and interpersonal skills;
• Proven problem solving, analytical and decision-making skills;
• Demonstrated understanding of customer escalation principles highly preferred.
• Demonstrates organizational skills to juggle competing priorities;
• Advance MS Office skills;
• Excellent negotiation skills, and dealing with difficult customers in an efficient and effective manner;
• Demonstrated results in meeting sales quotas or business development goals;
• Experience using CRM software to track and analyze sales metrics;
• Knowledge of the sales process with the ability to understand and interpret customer needs using fact-finding to identify sales opportunities.