SPIE Oil & Gas Services mission as a service company has been to transform work into energy, and vice versa.
Over 3,000 engineers and technicians dedicate themselves every day to projects with a spirit of adventure where risk-taking is mitigated by preparation.
Thanks to their energy and our evolving expertise, we assist our clients from the engineering phase of their projects through to operations.
Our clients are the catalyst of our evolution, and it is thanks to their trust that SPIE Oil & Gas Services deploys the most comprehensive range of services on the market in over 30 countries.
We currently have an opportunity within SPIE Oil & Gas Services Middle East LLC Qatar for:
Senior SAP PM Consultant:
This position to support the SAP ERP team in PM application configuration, development, testing, maintenance and troubleshooting, Configure, develop and maintain scalable and extendable SAP PM solutions.
Your main duties will be:
• Candidate should have strong technical & documentation skills. The applicant should also have expertise in the planning, development, maintenance, and enhancement of SAP – PM functional areas as well as third party tool/solution integrate/interface with SAP or vice versa. Experience in troubleshooting and resolving authorization issues is a plus.
• Processes and configuration of SAP PM and SAP MM/WM module in the area of Master Data, Maintenance Planning & Processing, SAP MM/WM functionalities. Accounts Payable experience is also desirable.
• Integration with SAP Module, MM,FI/CO/JVA, PS, HR,QM, MDG
• Possess Developers skill including writing ABAP programs, customer exits, BADI’s, etc.
• Has full understanding of Processes programming concepts, experience with structured design, development, and implementation of new computing architectures, functionalities, enhancements, etc.
• Configure/customize SAP functionality to satisfy business requirements and business process design
• Interface/integration of third party tool/solution with SAP/other system or vice versa
• Prepare functional and technical specifications. Must have knowledge and experience of ABAP / BPM and BW concepts.
• Develop business relationships and integrate activities with other IT areas to ensure successful implementation and support project efforts.
• Document and update, test scenarios, end user training / technical manuals and able to conduct user training
• SAP ECC 6.00 EPH 7 or higher configuration / functional skills in SAP PM/ SAP MM/WM Module
• Conducting / coordinating Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Quality Assurance / User Acceptance Testing. Resolving testing issues, specifying documenting fixes and re-testing.
• Understand key client objectives; diagnose and map client requirements; articulate solution risks and barriers; recommend delivery approaches; prepare time to complete estimates
• Validate performance by developing and conducting test scripts; completing bug fixes
• Strong knowledge/experience of user exits, BADI, LSMW & designing of Reports, etc. for reporting / control purposes. Strong skills in debugging, LSMW, OSS, etc