Emerson Flow Lifecycle Services provides customers with the expertise, technology and processes that can help our customers to operate safely, improve metering system/ flow products reliability and optimize process capabilities. Our field services keep customer plants/ metering systems operating safely, consistently and economically.
This new role, based in Abu Dhabi will oversee the Service function for the MEA, and will be responsible for providing aftermarket services such as the start-up, commissioning and maintenance of FSG Metering Systems and Products of Daniel, Micro Motion, Rosemount Flow and Roxar. Provide exceptional services to Customers that enhance Customer loyalty and Customer satisfaction with Emerson.
• Lead the Start-up & Commissioning activities of the Metering Systems and Products including planning, execution and reporting to Customer.
• Provide advanced technical support to Customer for the maintenance of Metering Systems and associated products such as HMI, Flow computer, GC, Orifice meters, Gas & Liquid USMs and Coriolis meters.
• Carry out site surveys, simple flow audits and assessment of Flow installed base for upgrades and Consulting opportunities.
• Carry out field modifications, upgrades independently or under supervision of a Project Manager as applicable.
• Guide and coach FSEs in troubleshooting issues and provide support in escalated service matters.
• Develop Customer relationship to ensure long term Customer loyalty and growth of service business.
• Any other duties as deemed appropriate by your line manager .
• Qualified in an Engineering discipline (Instrumentation/Electronics/Electrical or Mechanical)
• 7-10 years hands-on experience in the start-up, commissioning and maintenance of Flow Metering Systems and Flow Meters in the Oil & Gas sector.
• Strong computer skills (MS Office and other engineering software)
• Demonstrated knowledge of Custody metering applications, Petroleum Measurement standards
• Previous experience working in DanPac and DeltaV would be an added advantage.
• Application knowledge and exposure to Daniel / Micro Motion/Rosemount/ Roxar flow products.
Customer Focus, Communicates Effectively, Attracts Top Talent, Action Oriented, and Drives Results.
Health & Safety
• Ensure effective leadership in HSE, leading by example and setting the direction for a successful health and safety program and creating a foundation for a positive safety culture.
• Discuss Health and Safety first or at least early on the agenda of every meeting.
• Ensure effective management of HSSE risks and impacts. Report all hazards, incidents and Near Misses in line with the MEA Emerson HSE incident policy. Active involvement in the investigation of accidents, near misses, incidents and ill health where required.
• Conduct all HSE training assigned to you as an employee
• 100% utilization of the Emerson Safety App.
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values-integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation-inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.