* Provide project management and technical support for the operation and maintenance (O&M)
* Enhancement, automation, and application of business systems solutions to manage and resolve complex problem sets in support of the DC mission and vision.
* Provide analysis, evaluation, and reporting of technical information including technical findings, trends, capabilities, and limitations.
* Extensive direct communication between contractor personnel and DC users and customers may occur to address and/or resolve technical issues.
* Respond to or escalate service interruptions/issues within one (1) hour.
* Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve or escalate tickets submitted via the LANDesk Service Center within four (12-24) hours.
* Notify proper Government official(s) within 1 hour of assessment of any issues that will require resolution that exceeds four (4) hours.
* Participate in teleconferences or local meetings regarding SharePoint issues, training, innovation, collaboration, or in support of a community of practice.
* Work with team to coordinate with Government lead to train end users on developed solutions leveraging available and necessary technologies.
* Work with team to construct end user training material for developed solutions.
* Work with team to Conduct end user training for developed solutions.
* Draft technical documentation for developed solutions to capture and retain continuity.
* Interface with various Government and Commercial business process automation systems in order to aid the Command with improving effectiveness, efficiency, collaboration, and knowledge sharing activities.
* Contribute to internal business processes for SharePoint customizations and lifecycle management to include documentation, requirements gathering and analysis, testing, and development of best practices.
* Perform site collection and site configuration and administration activities on SharePoint sites and workspaces.
* Provide recommendations to Government lead on SharePoint features, capabilities, and service applications to employ to enhance end user experience and improve collaborative efforts.
* Perform content and document management activities to include configuring & managing document check-in/out, managing version history, configuring and managing document sets, configuring and managing content organizer rules, creating and configuring metadata to facilitate categorization, classification, & organization, creating and configuring permission constructs to control access to content, configuring and managing document review and approval processes, and managing document publication and disposition for all applicable SharePoint sites.
* Web Front End Development
* Provide front end web development services and solutions within the supported SharePoint environment
* Implement full range of the Software Development Life Cycle (requirements gathering & analysis, design, implementation, testing, deployment, and maintenance) WRT SharePoint application development for client-side and provider hosted web applications within the supported SharePoint environment.
* Create and maintain technical and non-technical documentation for developed solutions.
* Contribute to future development and growth through client-side development best practices, client-side frameworks, and incorporate new technologies and leading industry trends within the supported SharePoint environment.
* Leverage industry best processes and practices known to reduce cost, schedule and performance risk.
* Personnel in support of this sub-element shall:
* Leverage integrated development environments (IDE) for SharePoint customizations, specifically SharePoint Designer (experience in Microsoft Visual Studio is beneficial)
* Contribute to future development and growth through client-side development best practices, client-side frameworks, and incorporating new technologies in a SharePoint platform.
* Be proficient and knowledgeable in the application of eXtensible markup language (XML), eXtensible stylesheet language (XSL), XSL transformations (XSLT), and collaborative application markup language (CAML) in a SharePoint platform.
* Build the software architecture that supports collaborative and web hosting services on classified and unclassified networks
* Manage the production and development phases for classified and unclassified network instances of the SharePoint web hosting environment
* Work with others to develop and implement proprietary content and data management systems built with Microsoft technologies into new and existing websites
* Design and develop websites supporting the mission of SharePoint, as outlined by the Information Management Officer, the Information Working Group, and Communication Division Head
* Implement, manage, and support a Windows SharePoint Portal Services based web environment in both a classified and unclassified garrison and exercise environment
* Provide over the shoulder training to the DC Staff on the use and implementation of SharePoint solutions
* Manage the SharePoint Portal design, including but not limited to:
* Develop layout design and concept
* Select and secure appropriate illustrative materials to be used
* Maintain and update Web sites
* Ensure consistency, accuracy, and compliance with required standards
* Maintain internal posting of policies, forms and related data as provided
* Gather and document requirements from the user community.
* Analyze requirements and map to SharePoint out-of-the-box solutions.
* Configure and code sites/tools to implement the requirements.
* Identify new areas on an ongoing basis where SharePoint can be leveraged.
* Be able to document the sites/tools built.
* Be able to perform site collection administrator functions, such as permission, site and space monitoring, etc.
* Support the user community to answer SharePoint related questions.
* Working experience with content types.
* Working experience with InfoPath.