Experience in SharePoint Development (including SharePoint online, customized code, creating/modifying web parts, creating/modifying SharePoint workflows).
• Relevant degree level qualification or equivalent experience gained in a similar role, working with Office 365 and SharePoint technologies
• A solid understanding of Windows SharePoint Services and other web development experiences will be required in order to implement high quality, scalable and effective SharePoint solutions to support various organizational requirements.
• Experience developing SharePoint Solutions with an understanding of the capabilities of Microsoft SharePoint Server
• Strong proficiency in the .Net framework and coding in C#
• Strong knowledge and understanding in Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2016 and 2019 environment
• Proficiency in ASP.NET Web Forms and or MVC.
• Proficiency in SQL and physical/logical database design
• Experience, communicating project status, defining, documenting, and maintaining processes and procedures
• Experience managing content in an online or Web environment
• Knowledge of governance, including policies, practices, procedures, and decision forums
• Bachelor s degree in computer science, information systems, software engineering, or equivalent.
• 5 years experience in the above mentioned skills.