• Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
• Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
• Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
• Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
• Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
• Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
• Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Supports and develops software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
• Bachelor Degree: Software engineering or Computer since or equivalent
• Experience Background: Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such C#, Java, or Python.
• Years of Experience: 7 years & above
• Object-oriented programming (OOP) and design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full (SDLC), including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
• Excellent documentation and communication skills - strong technical writing.
• Experience with software troubleshooting.
• English language proficiency is a must.
• Willing to travel and/or relocate.