At CEQUENS, our engineering team is key to delivering portals that enable and inspire our customers through providing captivating, reliable and high performance web experience.
This position's primary focus will be the development of Backend RESTful APIs and Services for a SaaS product.
The ideal candidate is an experienced engineer who writes simple, composable, testable, reusable and well documented backend APIs and Services and should demonstrate a good understanding of SaaS, Microservices architecture and Design principles. The developer will be exposed to technologies like, and should feel comfortable working with, ASP.NET MVC, .NET 4.5, .NET Core 2.0, Web APIs, SQL Server DB, AWS S3 and Lambda functions. As a part of the team you will be involved in Agile planning, development through the deployment phase, SaaS, Microservices Architecture and Object Oriented Design. Someone that will work hard, learn fast and will put in the time and effort required to turn out a first class service for our clients.
Role and Responsibilities
• Create new and maintain existing RESTful APIs and Services.
• Write high quality, maintainable code with extensive test coverage in a fast-paced Agile environment with tight schedules
• Advise and collaborate with development and architecture team in design and architecture
• Execute development projects plan in an Agile-focused environment with focus on fast-paced delivery and thoughtful iterations.
• Push technology, challenge established thinking and discover new ways of approaching and solving a problem.