Bachelor’s Degree in BachelorDegree in Mechanical Engineering
Minimum Experience &Knowledge & Skills
12 years in Mechanical(Piping) Engineering Design experience including at least 5 years should be ina Senior Engineer position in the oil and gas industry.
1. Directs /oversees screeningand conceptual designs for the new field developments and projects.
2. Ensures correct andconsistent design practices and design philosophies are applied in thedifferent projects at the different stages of projects.
3. Evaluates and recommendspre-engineering and engineering concepts, designs and development for thePiping systems associated with the Company's oil and gas production.
4. Preparing and reviewing thetechnical sessions, documents, Reports, design and construction Reviews, 3DModel Reviews, Plot Plans and Layouts , Material Specs & Data Sheets,design calculations & drawings for all Piping System
5. Challenge and updateeffectively the current standards and specifications for Piping & add allthe amendments requirements from the lessons learned and new practices / fieldtrails. Sound, feasible and cost effective practices and techniques shall beachieved.
6. Recommends and issue studiesto evaluate and identify the most appropriate and cost effective design concepts.Piping design shall be consistent with industry codes
7. Leads the technical andcommercial evaluation aspects of project work as related to Piping systemsaccording to project requirement. The following shall be achieved:
A. Clear anddefinitive scope of work.
B. Specs meetproject requirements and consistent with
Keyword: Piping expert services related to the design and development of facilities oil and gas production,