Effectively manage Client s portfolio including developing policies and procedures, coordinate with all concerned and prepare the related technical reports.
KEY RESULTS and ACCOUNTABILITIES
Assess and develop the portfolio management system within Strategic Planning Department. Spearhead the continuous development and improvement of the system including updating current manuals, polices, and processes where needed;
Spearhead all functions and responsibilities of project portfolio system within the department, including coordination with stakeholders in different departments to collect project information and data;
Review of annual project and medium-term plans, identify, classify, evaluate and prioritize projects following Client s internal policies and procedures.
Spearhead preparation of Client s project budget, and ensure proper standards of data collection, dissemination and archiving are met;
Prepare and review reports including: evaluation results of project priorities, project performance indicators, project risks and priorities, and project benefits;
Coordinate with the Finance Department to ensure that external entities are well informed to facilitate and expedite budget approvals.
Identify opportunities of improvement and development for various areas pertaining to the project management system;
Adhere to Client s financial department internal budget policies pertaining to projects;
Participate in updating the methodology, and standards of evaluating and prioritizing projects based on relevant internal and external variables
Prepare reports and technical presentations related to budget analysis and review of project priorities.
Update all forms, manuals, assessment standards relating to portfolio systems periodically or when needed,
Contribute to reviewing and developing projects benefits measuring systems, update, reviewing benefits measuring indicators and prepare related technical reports.
Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as appropriate.
Industry Type :
Recruitment / Placement Firm / Executive Search
Functional Area :
Desired Candidate Profile
• Result orientation
• Analytical thinking
• Knowledge sharing
• Client orientation
• Champion change & innovation
• Industry & global perspective
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor in Civil, Architectural or Industrial Engineering from a recognized university.
• 10 years of relevant working experience in portfolio management.
• Certificate in portfolio management is a plus. Certificate in project management is a must.
• Excellent knowledge of portfolio management tools and procedures.
• Highly analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving,
and streamlining complex work processes.
• Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of
• Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in
• Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with stakeholders and
• Proven ability to develop quality standards, testing procedures, inspection, reporting
formats, and ability to conceptualize tasks and accomplish them.
• Good knowledge of statistical methods and their applications.
Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve complaints.