Participate in Developing and recommending recruiting strategies. Manages the recruitment activities of all vacancies for Department Heads, Physicians and Grade 14 & above positions within the General Organization and help to build active data bank under the supervision of respective managers. Ensures organized recruitment of qualified candidates through means of direct, advertisement or contracted agencies. Maintains a balance between local and internatinal market and sure Saudization is promoted where required within the Hospital.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
1. Collaborate with the manager local / international recruitment to plan and implement effective yearly recruiting strategies for the KFSH&RC (Gen. Org.).
2. Participate in line managers meetings and in business development strategy sessions to help build an active data bank for all hard to fill positions across all job families.
3. Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems, as requested.
4. Contacts employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites and provides the Hospital information, opportunities, and benefits.
5. Receives applications for Department Heads, Physicians and Grade 14 & above positions from designated source to help and create a databank of potential candidates and develops a pool of qualified candidates in advance.
6. Evaluates recruitment and selects criteria to ensure conformance to professional standards.
7. Pre-screens applications through reconciliation against specialized job descriptions to source core competencies and compiles a short list of candidates for further review.
8. Evaluates and confirms selected applications that meet the job descriptions of Department Heads, Physicians or Grade 14 and above positions.
9. Administers, facilitates and conducts English language test to determine applicant s ability to work in a dynamic working environment of the Hospital.
10. Conducts and arranges pre-screening face-to-face or telephone (if necessary) interview before recommending applications to the concerned authority for their review and assessment.
11. Maintains all relevant applicant data, interview scores and candidate s updates in the Oracle HRMS application.
12. Initiates Employment Offer Letters detailing the benefit package and eligibilities based on position .
13. Conducts reference checks (if required) from the primary source to facilitate the recruitment process.
14. Arranges medical tests for applicants with Family medicine and notifies applicants of their suitability of employment (when necessary).
15. Maintains accurate and clear records for visa utilization of new hires, when necessary.
16. Collaborates with Travel Section, Housing Services and Public & Media Affairs to facilitate travel arrangements and issuance of tickets (if necessary) and housing requests.
17. Prepares employment contracts based on the Employment Offers and notifies the applicant or the agency.
18. Efficient and effectively fills vacant positions in accordance to policy and procedure of the organization.
19. Handles and complies with all aspects of hiring process through Oracle HRMS application in addition to the issuance of new ID badges.
20. Logs and initiates processing of invoices through the Financial Services for in international hired employees from the designated market, if necessary.
21. Provides guidance and knowledge transfer of inter-departmental policies and procedures to colleagues & new trainees within the organization.
22. Participates and administers by-weekly Hospital orientation for new hired employees.
23. Coordinates with Local Recruitment Office to advertise in local newspapers and prepares a report of visas required to fill vacancies within the organization.
24. Coordinates with departments to write and place advertisements in international newspapers, journals or websites to source high calibre applicants and maintains record of advertisement budget utilization.
25. Maintains a balance between local and internatinal market and sures Saudization is promoted where required within the Hospital.
26. Provides back-up support (if necessary) to Manager in attending and scheduling visits to universities, job fairs or conferences that will help elevate the reputation of the Hospital worldwide.
27. Follows-up on all pending files on regular bases and take appropriate action.
28. Carries-out and provides assistance in all aspects of recruitment cycle to internal and external customers.
29. Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
30. Follows all Hospital related policies and procedures.
31. Participates in self and other s education, training and development, as applicable.
32. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Master s or Bachelor s Degree in Business Administration or any related discipline is required
Three (3) years of related experience with Master s Degree, or five (5) years of related experience with Bachelor s Degree is required.
For Saudi Nationals Only.