• Chartered Accountant with further qualifications such as Certified Internal Auditor or other globally-recognized equivalent qualification may be desirable.
• At least 3 to 4 years of post-qualification audit experience in internal audit for large multinational or Big 4 audit firms.
• Demonstrated technical abilities in select areas (audit, accounting, regulatory, compliance, etc.).
• Working knowledge of corporate governance and internal control frameworks and standards such as COSO Enterprise Risk Management, Turnbull Report, UK Combined Code etc.
• In-depth knowledge of business processes, internal control principles, practices, and procedures.
• Familiarity with suitable web-based platform for planning and executing internal audits.
• Takes ownership, responsibility and accountability.
• Should have project management and multi-tasking skills.
• Strong inter-personal, leadership, presentation and communication skills.
• Strong value principles honesty, integrity and commitment.
• Proactive rather than reactive (be the solution) and has a Can Do attitude.
• Positive attitude, enthusiastic, open communication style and self-motivated personality.
• Conducting reviews of systems, processes, controls etc and evaluating effectiveness of process, identifying material deficiencies and recommending corrective actions
• Keep up with the pace of growth and changes taking place in the organization
• Presentations to management on reports, deficiencies, remediation, etc
• Creating a multinational business environment, a culture of best practices, excellence and teamwork
• Able to influence executive management and stakeholders at all levels
• Should be open to travel and extended stay away from the base location