II. BASIC FUNCTIONS
Plans, directs, coordinates, and manages the assistance and training to Ministry of National Guard (MNG) counterparts on the operation, safety, security, and maintenance of KAA Range 24. Supervises subordinate range operations/maintenance personnel.
III. MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Supervises subordinate KAA Range 24 personnel with specialties in maintenance, safety, and security.
2. Assists Chief Supervisor, Range Maintenance and Operations KAA with Range-related operations to include planning, safety, security, and maintenance.
3. Assists Chief Supervisor, Range Maintenance and Operations KAA with maintaining the overall direction and supervision of the functions required to support the KAA Range Complex.
4. Performs other mission- or administrative-related duties as required or assigned.
5. Acts under the general supervision of the Chief Supervisor, Range Maintenance and Operations KAA; performs to a large extent under own responsibility with some choice of methods.
B. Supervisory Responsibilities: Supervises subordinate personnel assigned to the KAA Range 24.