About the department:
We're a creative family that works closely together to make sure our customers know every last detail about our products before purchasing. We have three primary teams: Styling, Photography, and Content. This team make sure customers have an engaging, seamless and luxurious experience. We're focused on continuous improvements and like to encourage everyone to make the most of their talents and contribute ideas.
About the role:
You will join a progressive and innovative Content team. This is a fully generalist role, with clear scope to be involved in all aspects of the work our brilliant team do. You ll focus on creating revolutionary content and work across the many departments to support with localizing and translating content for the Farfetch website.
You will have some experience working in an environment, which is fast-paced, and deadline driven. Ideally, this would have been within a translation role, but a creative copywriter or a linguistics graduate with a passion to move their career into fashion will also be considered.
Reporting into the Content Supervisor, you will work closely with the departments in Dubai, London and the global offices to support with localizing and creating engaging, on-brand content and ensuring that all deadlines are met. We are looking for a highly organized individual having an insider knowledge of the Middle East luxury fashion market and with excellent communication skills.
What you ll do:
• You will be translating content for the Arabic website.
• Translation of content for the website, including web text, flat content, social posts, editorial and ad hoc copy.
• Trans-localizing and creating Middle-East marketing content including weekly email newsletters, editorial, web copy and promotions.
• Be responsible for the end-to-end management of specific projects in support of Content strategy to time, quality and cost specification.
• Support in communication and alignment of strategy and guidelines with other global teams to assure transversal understanding.
Who you are
• You have fluency in Arabic (native level) and English
• You have a good writing style that is accurate and adaptable, with an impeccable use of grammar
• You have insider knowledge of the Middle-East luxury fashion market , its consumers and its latest trends
• You have knowledge and love of fashion at all levels from high-end designers to cutting edge street style
• You have the ability to work independently
• You have the ability to work quickly and to agreed daily targets and deadlines
Non-essential but desirable
• You are comfortable with digital work on an in-house CMS
• You have experience with working in localization projects for e-commerce website, preferably luxury fashion retail
We can t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
• Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
• Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
Fashion Retail, Content Strategy, Fashion, Retail, Marketing
Industry Type :
Functional Area :
Journalism / Content Writing / Editing / Correspondent