Paramount to success within this varied role will include;
• Preparing a wide range of Road safety Audits
• Carring out feasibility and optioneering studies.
• Developing and preparing design drawings, reports, design reports, technical and materials specifications.
• Resolving simple design problems using both manual and computer methods with minimal supervision.
• Assisting in obtaining design approval from authorities/agencies.
• Maintaining quality control and quality standards in all personal work output, checking computations, designs, drawings, plans, estimates and reports prepared for comprehensiveness, technical accuracy and sound application of engineering principles and standards.
• Managing activities within own field of responsibility.
• Using initiative to ensure that work processes, procedures and systems are effective and efficient.
• Communicating effectively at all levels to support collaborative work practices and achievement of team goals
• Contributing to the effective functioning of the team by identifying with and participating in the attainment of team objectives, communicating and sharing knowledge
• Managing own continuous development and support the development of colleagues
• Maintaining Client focus in the delivery of services of the team
• Ensuring all work is completed in accordance with health and safety legislation and KEO health and safety policies.
• Aligning work practices and processes with KEO Sustainability principles
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that you will bring a minimum of 5 years career experience with a Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering.
Professional Membership of SORSA, CHIT will be viewed favourably.
KEO s performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its contribution to client success wherever we work.
Our generous remuneration packages are bespoke and provide a wide range of additional benefits to support both national and expatriate employees and their families. We take pride in offering long term and dynamic career opportunities and invest in our people through our global learning, development and leadership programs.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.