We are looking for an experienced UI/UX designer who can help with the design, interface and experience across our product and development teams.
The successful candidate will grow and emerge as our company grows!
We want someone who possess superior UI skills and able to translate any given user- experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction. If you are a passionate designer who s willing to take the lead, we want to hear from you!
- Bachelor s degree in Multimedia/Graphic Design
- Experience in Graphic/Web design with illustration skills is a MUST
- Strong UI/UX fundamentals Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Experience in creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Experience using tools such as, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, Photoshop and inDesign
- Translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts and functional user interfaces
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Monitoring at all steps of software development from integration, testing, releasing to deployment and infrastructure management
- Collaborate closely with developers and work in an agile environment
Minimum of 3 years experience is required.