We re hiring!
Integrant, a leading multinational company in Egypt operating in the field of software is looking for an experienced, highly-motivated Service Delivery Manager to join its growing team.
If you have 8+ years of experience in software development combined with a diverse portfolio of technical team management and successful deliveries, you're a perfect match.
Our Squad Leader are responsible for teams of 15-20 developers/testers and 5-7 technical project managers. They ensure all projects are delivered to the highest standards with outstanding customer service. A Squad Leader also ensures all team members are productive, achieving set goals and advancing technically while building on their communication skills.
Our Squad Leaders believe in servant-leadership. They empower their team, encourage growth and embrace failure. They lead by example; understand strength comes in unity and leadership begins in the trenches.
• Create and manage plans to mitigate risks for all projects in your Squad.
• Manage resource allocations and priorities effectively.
• Mentors team members technically and professionally by offering constructive feedback.
• Hire, develop and train employee, coach team members for optimal performance.
• Provide team members regular performance feedback. Takes appropriate corrective action as needed to promote optimal employee performance.
• Keeps up-to-date with emerging IT trends and technologies and the industry s best practices.
• Oversee all projects in your Squad to ensure Integrant s brand promise: deliver the best quality with the best service .
• Work with your peers on building effective processes to achieve KPI s standards, best practices for project management and best methods to mentor and coach employees.
• Work with account management, HR and sales and marketing departments to understand our current and future needs / requirements.
• Provide regular reports to the CEO and other departments on your Squad s achievements, challenges and recommended solutions.
Education and/or Experience
• Bachelor s degree in a computer-related field (or equivalent combination of education and job-related experience).
• A minimum of eight years job-related experience in software development and enterprise applications.
• Proven experience and ability to mentor and develop teams.
• Software architecture and design skills to guide the development of solutions that are secure, scalable and reliable.
• In depth knowledge of industry standard best practices, development lifecycle processes and methodologies.
• Experience using agile methodology.
• Thorough understanding of quality management.
• Experienced in the use of metrics to drive decision making and process change.
• Skills in manual and automated unit-testing of data-driven back-end applications with high transaction throughput.
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
• Proven ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Self-motivated, able to work independently and thrive in a fast-paced, multi-tasking, high productivity environment.
• Action-oriented, decisive approach to work required, with the willingness to take a hands-on role to ensure deliverables are met on time.
• Previous experience working with offshore clients ( preferably American)
• Ability to travel to USA and Jordan when needed.
Salary paid in USD
Six-month career advancing opportunities
Employee parking space
Supportive and friendly work environment
Premium medical insurance [employee +family]
English language development courses
Interest-free loans paid over 2.5 years
Technical development courses
Planned overtime program (POP)
Employment referral program
Premium location in Maadi