Service Sales Engineer
Responsible for securing service business of Building Automation, Security and Access Controls; in line with financial objectives of organization. Monitor and analyze service installed base in order to grow service business in all segments; namely Service Projects, System Migration, Digital Services & Spares
What are my responsibilities?
• Responsible for Order Intake, Forecasting and net sale of Serivce, Sales, Refurbishment & Migration Business
• Sells, with minimal supervision in services offerings persuasively, persistently and confidently to building owners and/or their representatives to reach optimal profit levels.
• Builds long-term partnering relationships with the owner and/or their representatives responsible for the decision-making process to drive the service sales. Actively listens, probes and identifies concerns. Understands the customers needs. Demonstrates technical expertise to develop credibility, loyalty, trust and commitment.
• Positively and credibly influences strategies with owners. Frequently creates competitive, high quality and timely estimates, proposals, and cost/benefit analysis. Negotiates value, addresses resistance and closes the sale.
• Coordinate ongoing, accounts particularly focusing on selling services and small projects. Regularly liases with the Service Execution Team to ensure successful implementation of sales are in place to satisfy incoming order commitments. Provides detailed forecast information on a regular basis in accordance with company procedures
• Support pro-actively and communicate effectively with the Service Execution Team. Develops relationship with centralised support staff to exceed customers' expectations.
• Administration service sales reports according to agreed contracts to ensure timely collection of payment
• Training / keep up to date on technical changes to improve technical know-how.
• Develop vender, subcontractors to carry out retrofit work related to service business.
• Adhere to company processes, compliances and policies, with zero toleranc, while executing professional responsibilities