Greetings from DULSCO - Qatar.
The role of Service Technician I is to maintain quality of service in the repair of Hilti equipment by timely and efficient repairs and providing best-in-class customer service. Additionally, the Service Technician I is responsible for maximizing productivity within Repair Operations (RO) while delivering high-quality, timely repairs of Hilti tools, and enhancing the value-added image associated with owning Hilti tools.
What does the role involve?
• Maintain and enhance technical knowledge and skills through continuous professional development by studying and reviewing online repair manuals, schematics, and technical files
• Perform high-quality repairs to Hilti products through proper problem diagnosis and application of prescribed corrective measures while utilizing appropriate tools and systems
• Use hand scanners to receive, diagnose, pick spare parts, repair, and complete the repair of Hilti tools
• Conduct final functional and safety testing after every repair to ensure customer safety
• Maintain adequate parts inventory by accurate picking of spare parts, identifying and increasing inadequate safety stock levels, through continuous inventory tracking
• Provide data and information to Hilti quality and product managers that are used to identify potential improvements to the overall quality and safety of Hilti tools
• Maintain work areas, tools, and assigned equipment in a proper, organized order thus enabling the incumbent to perform the job in a timely, safe, and efficient manner
• Follow company policies, procedures, and rules
• Follow Hilti’s core values of Teamwork, Integrity, Commitment, and Courage
• Additional duties as assigned
What you need is:
• High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience required
• Experience in mechanical or electrical repairs
• Experience using Windows Applications preferred
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Must possess good attention to detail and have the ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to learn quickly and operate effectively in a rapidly changing environment
• Must be customer service oriented and be able to work in a team environment