Posted 4 days ago
Our Service Technicians play a major part in keeping our customers safe and on the road. Whether they are carrying out one of our fixed price services or a full manufacturers service, our customers rely on us to maintain their vehicle so it s one less thing for our busy doctors, nurses, teachers, hairdressers, plumbers, mums and dads to worry about. Working in a fast paced environment on almost every brand of car, interacting with customers and fixing their problems means every day is exciting and different.
You ll also see our Service Technicians replacing timing-belts, brakes, steering and suspension components, as well as carrying out wheel-alignment with the latest state-of-the-art geometry equipment. You will also be rolling up your sleeves and providing a range of other services, all the time whilst working to the highest standards to provide outstanding customer service this is what it s all about for us.
So if you are looking for a new challenge and you are prepared to work hard, you consider yourself to be friendly with a real caring attitude and you have real pride in your work you may be just what we are looking for.
We are looking for:
• Minimum 2 years current experience in a service, maintenance and repair technician role
• Basic vehicle diagnostic skills
• A relevant industry qualification (desirable)
• Own your own tools (desirable)
• A full UAE driving licence
• The ability to interact with our customers effectively
• Experience of working in a team
• Act on your own initiative and take responsibility for the quality of your own work
• Behave in accordance with our core values and principles, and treat people with respect and courtesy
• The willingness to constantly learn and be able to improve your own performance
APPLY FOR JOB