*Sales of the organization*s services (e.g., maintenance and service contracts).
Sells organization*s services (e.g., maintenance and service contracts); primarily finds new customers and generates new business. Develops new accounts and/or expands existing accounts within an established geographic territory, industry, product segment, or channel.
5-8 years of services sales experience. Able to work under tight deadlines. Self-starter able to prioritize given responsibilities. Strong written and verbal communication skills. BS/BA preferred. Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary
verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Industry Type :
IT - Software Services
Functional Area :
Sales / Business Development
Desired Candidate Profile
The Advanced Customer Services (ACS) practice is a unit within the Oracle s Customer Service (Support) Organisation that establishes long-term relationships with many of Oracle's largest customers through annuity-based service contracts.
ACS Service Sales sells services from a broad IT-services portfolio both in fixed price and T&M basis.
ACS services are typically requested by large Oracle customers that require the utmost attention to real mission critical applications and processes.
ACS covers the majority of large scale Oracle customers.
We are seeking exceptionally talented Sales Professionals to join our team.
The job requires ambitious, results-oriented sales professionals who possess exceptional New Business (hunter) sales abilities combined with effective Account Management/expansion skills.
Join this talented, highly organised team in furthering the rapid expansion of Oracle s ACS business in Saudi Arabia.
• Reports to KSA ACS Sales Manager
• Works as a member of the ACS Sales Team
• Works on an assigned geographic and/or vertical territory
• Works on both named accounts and green-field new business opportunities
• Works towards an allocated revenue target for Support sales
• Supports Oracle s senior management to drive the ACS business in the market
• Winning new ACS sales revenue in line with targets.
• Developing a strategy and ACS sales plan to address the designated account / account list.
• Driving the implementation of ACS sales and marketing campaigns.
• Generating, maturing and following up on leads.
• Identifying and working with the appropriate people in Oracle and the Customer.
• Facilitating and nurturing Senior Management relationships to generate active sponsorship of Oracle.
• Work both independently and with Oracle s sales forces (Prime Premier Sales, Oracle Application, Technology and Hardware sales ) and key Partners to build pipeline and achieve sales quota.
• Create compelling, personalised ACS propositions for targeted prospects/customers.
• Become expert in ACS Services, ensuring the team is seen as exemplars and advisors within Oracle.
• Provide accurate and timely sales forecasts and other information.
• Initiate demand generation and Marketing programmes.
• Work with designated Partners as required.
Primary job duty is to sell Advanced Customer Support Services offerings to prospective and existing customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the customers service lifecycle. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale.
• Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
• Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
• Applicable experience, minimum 5 years of sales experience.
• Successful sales track record. Ability to penetrate accounts, meet with stakeholders within accounts.
• Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle*s competitors.
• Interaction with C level players.
• Team player with strong interpersonal /communication skills.
• Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with prospects/customers.
• Travel may be needed.
• Bachelor degree or equivalent
• Achieve/exceed sales quota.
• Achieve/exceed other objectives as agreed annually/quarterly.
• Work with Sales Management to ensure targets are met and skills are developed.
• Create & maintain sufficient Pipeline to achieve quota.
• Accurate completion of sales forecasts, activities and close plans ensuring corrective action is taken as required.
• Maintain accurate records of all sales activities and key contacts in the Account.
• Ensure Sales Forecasting systems and reporting is accurate and maintained up to date.
• Write proposals with input from all relevant expertise in compliance, in line with Oracle standards.
• Ensure Account Plans are in place as required.
• Obtain appropriate management approval for proposals where required.
• Ensure the contracts are legally compliant and commercially viable in conjunction with Oracle Business Practices.
• Identify, maintain and deploy an internal network of people who can support achievement of plans.
• Create and communicate reference sites.
• Participate in the development of an industry customer reference programme.
• Operate in line with Oracle UK s HR policies and procedures.
• Attend, host and speak at appropriate events.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• A professional with a technical Background (IT, Computer Science) Or with an economical Background, with good technical understanding (IT, Computer Science),
• Has a proven sales record in the IT Industry,
• Has at least ten years Sales experience in Products or Services, preferably in another US Company or a renowned IT company,
• Has a good ratio of result-to-target over the past 5 years,
• Has an ambitious winner personality,
• Ideally knows Oracle Products and Services.
• Has strong presentation, organisation, co-ordination and negotiation skills,
• Has good business acumen,
• Works with setting priorities and creation of sales related business plans,
• Easy to adapt to changes and to cultural differences,
• Familiar with the culture of a US Company and follow its Business Ethics and Conducts,
• Proven Team player,
• Fluent in English