Our client is a leading company in Qatar
Position: SharePoint and K2 Developer (2013 & 2016 exp. Is a must)
Duration: 6/12 months (extendable)
Location: Doha, Qatar
Key Responsibilities -
• We are looking for an experienced Microsoft SharePoint Developer to join our team.
• The right candidate should have working experience with SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2016
• Candidate should have the communication skills necessary
• Candidate should have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to
provide comprehensive consultation to business units and IT management on all phases of SharePoint application development.
As a SharePoint Solution Developer, your focus will be on deep technical roles in development and testing of mission critical enterprise solutions. You will be responsible for the implementation of custom components and applications using the latest versions of the .NET Framework, ASP.NET, C#, SharePoint, PowerApps, K2, Logic Apps, and other advanced components of Microsoft technology.
• Minimum 6-7years’ experience using Microsoft productivity tools.
• Strong knowledge of SharePoint 2013, 2016 and K2 (must)
o Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and implementing effective solutions, procedures and systems that meet business requirements.
o Building and maintaining the browser-based front-end for our web applications.
o Applying Object-Oriented Programming best practices to single-page web applications.
o Integration of our front-end products with REST-based Web APIs.
o Collaboration with fellow team members, including Product Management, Product Design and Quality Assurance. Customization of SharePoint
o Creation / implementation of custom web parts, user controls, custom layouts, custom search pages & templates to be used in the SharePoint Environment.
• Strong Administration knowledge of SharePoint, including Farm Administration, Product Catalog, Search driven content / publishing, Term Store, display templates and 3rd party authentication providers.
• Web development & design knowledge required.
• Analysis of business problems.
• Rapid application development and design.
• Agile delivery methods.
• Experience in Visual Studio and Visual Studio Team Services. • Bachelor’s in Technology, Computer Science, or related field.
• Testing, requirements gathering, and project management experience desirable but not required.
If interested kindly mail your updated CV along with a recent snap, your current and expected salary details along with the notice period details