ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Design, develop, test, debug and maintain SharePoint sites collection and web applications
• Researching and studying current clients' business workflows, & critical success factors, to be able to advise the client on growth opportunities.
• Provide engineering support when building, deploying, configuring and supporting systems for the clients
• Develop unit tests and work with Quality Control members/Roles on solving the defects
• Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
• Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
• Set our standard quality of the deliverables across all the team members according to your domain.
• Review the team s deliverables quality according to the standards
• Help in adding a unified templates for all our documentation
• Participate in all the pre-sales activities when needed
• Support all the team members when needed
• Participate in adding the roadmap for the team members in their technical careers
• Responsible for the company presence in the social media by adding useful and practical articles/links from the technical perspective .
Industry Type :
Education / Training / Teaching / Academics
Functional Area :
Desired Candidate Profile
• 2-3 years of experience
• BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalents
• Firm knowledge of programming concepts
• Solid understanding of Object Oriented Design and Programming.
• Extensive knowledge of SharePoint 2010/2013, InfoPath, SharePoint Designer and Workflow Foundation
• Knowledge must include architectural design, web parts development, management and troubleshooting with a focus on planning, deploying and supporting enterprise SharePoint implementations
• SharePoint experience must include SharePoint Designer workflows, effective use of the Data View Web Part (DVWP), InfoPath forms development, Document sets, content query web part, data form web part, navigation customization, and some branding customization
• Experience integrating business intelligence renderings into SharePoint sites
• Project experience deploying intranets, collaborative work spaces, company portals or departmental web sites
• Project experience deploying content management solutions focusing on document management, workflow, document archiving, content creation and deployment strategies for web-focused business teams or consumers
• SharePoint Certifications is a plus, specifically: Microsoft Certified Technical Specialist (MCTS) for SharePoint, Application Development AND/OR Microsoft Certified Technical Specialist (MCTS) for SharePoint, Configuration.
• Proven experience with programming languages such as C/ C++, c#, .Net, MS SQL, SOAP, Entity Framework, AJAX, MVC, JSON, JQuery, TSQL, HTML, XML ...etc
• Strong Communication Skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong Interpersonal Skills
• Effective Time Management
• Ability to work in a team
• Eye for details and identifying problems