About Four Seasons Hotel Dubai International Financial Centre
In the prestigious Dubai International Finance Centre, Four Seasons Hotel DIFC is a boutique-style sanctuary ideal for business trips and urban getaways. Stylish and filled with art, this intimate address features just 106 accommodations, including 28 suites. With its iconic location, fresh approach to luxury and legendary personalized service, Four Seasons is sure to exceed the high expectations in the ultra-competitive Dubai market. Successful Four Seasons Candidates will be offered once-in-a-lifetime opportunity rich in personal and professional growth.
Join our Team
• Work with a team that boasts of employee diversity of 36 nationalities and which is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service.
• Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests.
• Four Seasons have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine's 100 best companies to work for since 1998.
Reporting to the Assistant Engineering Manager, you will diagnose and provide service and repairs to hotel equipment including electrical, plumbing, steam, gas, fire & safety, HVAC refrigeration, interior, paint and decorating, and respond to inquiries and problems in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to achieve maximum customer satisfaction while complying with all Four Seasons policies.
• Implement and handle preventative maintenance of all equipment and update appropriate logs.
• Diagnose and handle all repairs of equipment including motors, starters, breakers, chillers and associated equipment throughout the entire building.
• Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
• Respond to guest calls regarding maintenance of rooms and equipment in rooms or public area in a timely manner.
• Respond to all emergency conditions such as fires, power failures, etc.
• Clean all stations in Engineering, grease traps, plumbing stoppages and maintain an organized department and hotel.
• Install or relocate any additional equipment or existing equipment when necessary.
• Assist with energy conservation programs in the hotel. Install electrical and mechanical systems for renovations, outlet additions and associated equipment and provide electrical set ups for exhibits including maintenance of those set-ups.
• High school education or equivalent experience
• 1 to 2 years of employment in the related position with Four Seasons or other organization.
• Requires a working technical knowledge of general building maintenance.
• Working knowledge is generally learned on-the-job or through a series of professional certifications.
• Requires knowledge of the ability to operate computer equipment.
• Ability to read and speak and write English.
Industry Type :
Hotels / Hospitality
Functional Area :