Shift operation Foreman
Qualification : Bachelor Degree/Diploma In Electrical
Shift operation foreman with 6 years experience and with
Diploma in Electrical with 3 to 5 years experience in the relevant field, mainly 380 kV & 115kV substation maintenance , operation and testing and troubleshooting etc. is necessary. Their roles is to carry out (but not restricted to) the following:
- All assigned office work
- Emergency call-out coverage 24/7
- Monitoring and managing site activities i.e. commissioning, testing, etc.
- Materials related issues includes; stock creation, material inspection, stock level monitoring, inventory annual consumption, etc...
- Keeping of all related maintenance records in SAP and database
- Engineering transmittal review includes, commissioning and testing of new designed or expansion projects.
- Tests results analysis includes electrical, chemical, thermal and mechanical.
- Also include Binocular Inspection, Climbing Inspection, Thermographic Inspection, General Inspection, Night Inspection, Grounding Resistance Measurement.